Did something change in how ZBrush handles texture maps? I’m frustrated because I think in older versions this didn’t happen.
- Load up figure with multiple UV’s
- Subdivide up the model 3 times for better resolution
- Hide everything but the face
- Import the head texture, flip and then apply to the face
- Unhide the rest of the figure and
The texture has been applied all over it.
I think, iirc, that when you hid the poly’s in the past they didn’t inherit the fill of the main part you had visible
So need some educating here, reminder if need be, of how to get around this issue
Thanks so much!